Thursday, May 3, 2007

At war with myself

I cannot take more,
I'm just not that strong.
I'm just out to live.
Find where i belong.

I'm less than you think
but more than i was
i want you to find more out just because...
but its too hard to stop war.

Wish that i could cope by
feeling the wind though the trees.
have a way to live
beautiful and strong
like the breeze.

I'm less than you think.
More than i was.
I want you to find out more just because.
but its too hard to stop war.

i am just a girl in a awful despair
Digging in my heart for the right to care.
just a little girl in this awful despair
knowing i will probably never care
but its too hard to stop life.

6 comments:

Morpheus said...

Hey.... Do you sing or only writing is your passion?? Your songs are really good... Quite meaningful.

broadwaybabe said...

i sing and play guitar theey all have music to go along with it

and thanx!

Enemy of the Republic said...

Can you video yourself singing one of the songs? Your lyrics are great.

broadwaybabe said...

unfourtunatly no i have no camera or usb cord maybe one of my friends can help me out i will work on it.

Kalyan Panja said...

Life will move on inspite of all odds...a lovely song!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.