Wednesday, April 11, 2007

It's still you

Remember that night we came so close?
I knew then it was you i wanted the most.
I don't know why we stopped, guess we thought we were clever.
Making our "just friends" attitude last forever.

We then agreed to not do it again
sweet but too strange.
I thought that's where it ends?

I still want you...
I wanna know if you still want me too.

Yes, i still think you are hotter than hell
and if you kissed me theres no way id tell.
Cause i know it would be so good;
just like it should.


I still want you...
I wanna know if you still want me too.

So when you come aroun'
i keep looking you down.
my eyes cant help it
but i keep my lip bit.

I still want you...
Do you still want me too?

9 comments:

B_ForeverYoung said...

Thanks for visiting my weblog and leaving a friendly comment. I have to admit that I'm more into prose than poetry, but I can appreciate good song lyrics which can be close or just like poetry.

Bob Dylan quote

Thanks again and feel free to visit again. I've posted new pics a day ago.

Princess Banter said...

Those are beautiful -- would love to hear it with your melody though :) The emotions are resounding.

broadwaybabe said...

thanx

raghav said...

hmm .. i wish i had a girl friend who could write like this ( and want this too) .. *grin*

great work .. agree with princess banter though .. would love to hear it from ur voice !

dEstini said...

hey dankz for the comment gurl, guess i did mess up the nike slogan *grin*
ohh n i keep gettin amazed by poems. have no friggin idea how to make one myself. kewl work dudei
oh n i see uve been bloggin day in n day out...20 n a month ? :o
awesome gurl, keep bloggn

Bullshee said...

Well you sure don't need subtlety in lyrics nowadays.....
what wud've been great is a trip back in time, when we weren't allowed to sing about whatever we wanted!

titto said...

Jus found a different type of blog
poetry blog
plog ?? :)

broadwaybabe said...

plog. yes i like it!

titto said...

Jus now you have won a double thanx special pack from tittozz for your blog n accepting a casually suggested name for poetry blog :)
keep plogging....
I will be back