Monday, March 26, 2007

i feel it too

Sitting behind me and touching my hair
you have the same dreams and hopes i do
but it makes no difference at all.

we talk of being hopeless and keep going around.
i want to keep your thoughts and heart.
but how would that sound?

when you say it like this, i know you mean it like that.
your driving down a dirt road out of control
I'm walking down it, in the rain because Ive just torn my soul.
you come to a stop and give me a ride
i throw out my heart and put my feelings aside.
i know you as well as my self; which is little at all
and i want to be near you come when you call.

Sitting beside you holding your hand; drifting my day away never to land
You sing to me quietly in your sweet voice. you ask me if i love you like its a choice.
Then i wake up and look around were still in class.
your still behind me not knowing what to do.
thinking your alone
your not i feel it too.

1 comment:

Robert said...

Wow great stuff, very romantic. Thanks your visiting Dorset and Denmark.